The Win Win Parenting program provides parents with an effective step-by-step practical approach to managing day-to-day parenting challenges without requiring discipline, punishment and rewards. Teaching children life skills to become successful, cooperative and caring members of your family and society.
Topics for General Webinars
- Bullying: Bullying-proofing your child
- Communication: Your relationship with your child: harmful v nurturing communication
- Domestic Violence: Let’s stop it at the start: What parents can do to help stop violence against girls and women
- Emotional Regulation: Helping your children manage their emotions: developing emotional intelligence toddler to teen.
- Family Wellbeing: Thriving as a family with children toddler to teen.
- Health: Raising happy and healthy children: Toddler to 5 years
- Health: Raising healthy kids: nurturing good eating, exercise and sleep habits.
- Mental wellbeing: Supporting children after major events.
- Parenting: Avoiding the pitfalls of parenting by “what other’s will think”.
- Parenting: Being a positive role-model for your children
- Parenting: Parenting together: navigating the challenges of different approaches.
- Parenting: Personal best parenting: what good parenting is about.
- Problem-solving: Raising children to be proactive problem-solvers.
- Resilience: Building child resilience.
- School: Back to school: starting the year on the right foot.
- School holidays: Making the most of the school holidays.
- Screen time: Technology and children: the good, the bad, and the unknown.
- Self-care: Taking care of yourself: a crucial step for successfully managing work and family.
- Self-esteem: Helping your child to develop healthy self-esteem
- Siblings: Overcoming sibling rivalry: from combat and competition to camaraderie.
- Teenagers: Thriving as a family during the pre-teen and teen years.
- Teenagers: Understanding teenage brain – making sense of their emotions and behaviours.
- Wellbeing: Starting the year with clarity, confidence and conviction.
- Work and Family: Getting organised: Routines, personal/family plans and decluttering.
Webinars: Topics Tailored for COVID-19: Support for parents during lockdowns and during the pandemic
- Supporting children’s long-term wellbeing post COVID-19
- Supporting children through the Coronavirus pandemic: What parents can do.
- Building resilience and positivity.
- Family communication: Harmful versus nurturing approaches.
- Flexible routines: Getting things done as a family.
- Keeping kids healthy, happy and engaged.
- Managing emotions for a more peaceful home.
- Managing screen time at home.
- Nurturing healthy self-esteem.
- Overcoming sibling rivalry.
- Parenting: Stop. Empathise. Educate – S.E.E. a positive way to parent.
- Self-care for physical and mental wellbeing.
About the facilitator
Dr. Rosina McAlpine is the CEO and creator of the Win Win Parenting Program, and holds a Masters of Higher Education and an education focused PhD from the University of New South Wales, Australia. Dr. Rosina has created a positive parenting program based on good practical parenting advice and parenting tips for raising well-balanced and capable children with great information on child development. Read more at https://webinar.careermoneylife.com/speaker/drrosina-mcalpine/.