The Win Win Parenting program provides parents with an effective step-by-step practical approach to managing day-to-day parenting challenges without requiring discipline, punishment and rewards. Teaching children life skills to become successful, cooperative and caring members of your family and society.
2021-2022 Scheduled Program – all webinars 12noon-1pm (AEST or AEDT)
- 17 March | Bully-proofing your child
- 21 April | Thriving as a family with children toddler to teen
- 19 May | Technology and children: The good, the bad, and the unknown.
- 16 June | Parenting together: Navigating the challenges of different approaches.
- 14 July | Helping your children manage their emotions – toddler to teen.
- 18 August | Your relationship with your child: Harmful v nurturing communication
- 15 September | Taking care of yourself: A crucial step for good parenting.
- 13 October | Strategies to build your child’s resilience.
- 17 November | Overcoming sibling rivalry: From combat and competition to camaraderie.
- 8 December | Making the Most of the school holiday
- 12 January | Back to school: Starting the year on the right foot
- 16 February | Personal best parenting: What good parenting is about
About the facilitator
Dr. Rosina McAlpine is the CEO and creator of the Win Win Parenting Program, and holds a Masters of Higher Education and an education focused PhD from the University of New South Wales, Australia. Dr. Rosina has created a positive parenting program based on good practical parenting advice and parenting tips for raising well-balanced and capable children with great information on child development. Read more at https://webinar.careermoneylife.com/speaker/drrosina-mcalpine/.