The COVID-19 Rescue Package for Working Parents is a 10-module program developed based on the top ten programs parents requested in the survey data.
- Self-care for physical and mental wellbeing
- Flexible routines: getting things done as a family
- Win Win Parenting: S.E.E. a positive way to parent.
- Helping children manage their emotions for a more peaceful home
- Nurturing positivity and resilience
- Managing screen time at home
- Family communication: harmful versus nurturing approaches
- Nurturing healthy self-esteem
- Keeping kids healthy, happy and engaged
- Overcoming Sibling Rivalry
The comprehensive program provides a range of easy-to-access, flexible learning resources to suit a variety of learning approaches and includes:
Videos (over 3 hours in 15-20 minute sessions)
Podcasts (over 3 hours) and
Articles with links to additional resources
Each module is filled with practical strategies and resources to improve employee physical and mental wellbeing. With on demand access, working parents and carers have the support they need to be able to manage the challenges of calming heightened emotions, inspire positivity in family life, limit excessive screen time, communicate effectively and to develop flexible routines to get things done!
Making the most of the information, strategies and resources in this online program, will help your employees be the best they can be at this challenging time, so that they can be there for their families and work productively and effectively while in self-isolation.